Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chelsea Morning Turns 100!

Say Hello to post #100!


It took a little over a year to acheive and I know you've had to wade through the most mundane to the most brilliant of my life, but it was worth it, right? Thanks for sticking in there!

You may be interested in some of the highlights of the 100:

* I got a promotion at work.

* We said goodbye to a most beloved prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley and our dearly missed grandfather, Fred Lambert.

* I bought a house and we all watched it being built.

* We welcomed twins into our family.

* I took my first staycation.

* I met an amazing man and we are getting married!

This truly has been a fun and wonderful 100 blog posts and I know the next 100 will be even better. Thanks for reading and taking part in my life!

No comments: