Friday, February 27, 2009

You Decide

Did you know that planning a wedding is hard work! Here is our latest challenge:

What photo(s) do we send with the invitation?


I can't decide so I thought I would leave it up to my adoring and faithful blog readership.

1. Simply look through the pictures below.
2. Leave a comment rating your top 3 choices.
3. One lucky commentor will receive an extra piece of wedding cake at our wedding!



A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

L.

M.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for helping us make a decision!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

H
C
J

Do i get a second piece since I'm feeding for 2 ;)

Megan Di said...

Here are my votes: H!!!!!!, J, M

If you crop a bit you can use B.
I would definitely not recommend D, E, F, K, or L.

Megan said...

C&H

but wait... I wasn't in any of them.

Aly said...

C, H, M. But C is my favorite!

Jenny said...

I would pick C. Lindsey says so too! Very Cute pictures.

Anna said...

Hi Chelsea!
I like photo "I" the best.
Good luck!

p.s. we're pretty much neighbors now. Rob and I are in the apartment complex just down the road. :)

Jillums said...

I really like B. Its just all sunshiny and all. It's a happy picture

The Willeyes said...

Wow...it looks like you don't need ANY more input. There is no clear decision is there:) I like G and I so there you go! Good luck...but you can't go wrong...your such a cute couple!

Hey...funny...my word verification is cakeeating:)

Amy said...

For what it's worth, I pick "I". Or "M" if you can photo shop the green hose out of the background.