Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

On Valentines Day 2007 I received flowers from a guy I had only dated twice. Our last date was at least 10 days before the holiday but he still sent me flowers and we never went out again. A little creepy.

Last Valentines Day 2008 came a single long stemmed rose from some anonymous being. I'm pretty certain it was my home teacher. Kind of him to remember me.

This Valentines Day I finally have a wonderful sweetheart to share the holiday with and guess what? I'm stuck at work half the night (with my laptop and wireless network in the Tabernacle, hence the post). Rather unjust, if you ask me. But he's promised me we'll do something later tonight. I'm excited to see what he has up his sleeve!

This is what he is getting...


Chocolate chip muffins that I pain-stakingly decorated for him and a very nice card with a gift card inside. (Just don't look too closely at the muffins--they are in Christmas cupcapke papers. But let's keep that our little secret.) ;)

No comments: