Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Couple of Favorites

Before you read on, I just have to THANK each and every one of you for all the wonderful wedding gifts we received. We are deeply grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity and have had a lot of fun organizing them in our house.

That said, I wanted to mention a couple of gifts we received that I have absolutely fallen in love with.

The Kitchenaid Egg Slicer


It hasn't seen an egg yet but it has sliced through many a strawberry. It's cool and fun to use and makes perfectly-portioned strawberry sections. Get it. Try it. Love it.

The Sign


It says, "HUFFAKER" and quotes Gordon B. Hinckley, "Be true to who you are and the family name you bear." This an amazing gift and one that we will keep forever. It's also a plus to me that it has both my married and maiden names on it. Beautiful!

No comments: