Friday, May 22, 2009

Caught

A few of you faithful blog readers have totally caught me. Lately, I have made all my blog posts on one day but then changed the date on the post to make it look like they came from earlier in the week. I know, it's horrible and I'm sorry for cheating like that. But I can, so I do.

I want you all to know that I have very good intentions to keep you up to date on my life. However, several things work against me.

First of all, we don't have the internet at our house. We'll get it eventually but haven't yet.

So, all my posting has to be done at work on my lunch break or at my parents' house. That has been very difficult as of late because of this...


The Temple Dedication Celebration for the Draper Temple and Oquirrh Mountain Temple has consumed every moment of my work day and often gone well into the night with rehearsals. My poor husband has hardly seen me this week and next week it will be even worse.

Don't get the wrong impression here, I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this project, it has just kept me very busy for several months now. But it all comes to a close next week and YOU are invited, sort of.

Dates & Times:
Friday, May 29th at 8:00 p.m. MDT {Draper Temple}
Saturday, May 30th at 7:00 p.m. MDT {Oquirrh Mountain Temple}

Locations:
Conference Center (tickets required)
Tabernacle on Temple Square (no tickets required)
Your Local Stake Center (no tickets required)

So, clear your calendar and head on down to one of the venues listed above to enjoy the first Temple Dedication Celebration held in the great state of Utah in over a century.

No comments: