Friday, August 1, 2008

An Unusual Visitor

I stopped by my townhouse with Jennie and her kids tonight and found a very unusual visitor in the front room.



A bramble bush had found its way into the house and was just chillin’, taking a break from the oppressive heat of the day, no doubt.

Not much has been accomplished this week. The bathtubs are installed but the shower for the master bathroom is still standing in the garage.

garden tub in master bathroom


upstairs west bedroom


through the wall into the master bedroom
nice view of the neighbors, don't you think?




They are digging the foundation for the townhouses across the street and Jamison couldn't resist the mountain of dirt.

good and dirty

1 comment:

Aly said...

I don't know what it is about new construction, but I find it so exciting! I love the smell of the wood and I like using my imagination to picture what the finished product will look like. It's so exciting building a new house but the anticipation is bruttle. I've been there and it sucks! But before you know it, you will be in your house and you won't even remember how long it took to build.