Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Printed Picture

Despite all the hassle I had with David's Bridal trying to get my wedding dress altered, they have given me some decent perks. Such as this FREE album from Shutterfly.





I put it together last week and it arrived in the mail today. I hadn't told Dave and then, as if on cue, at dinner we started talking about our wedding. My sentimental husband pulled out our wedding video and when that finished I reached over and handed him the box from Shutterfly. He was incredibly surprised and very excited to finally see some printed pictures of our wedding day.

By the way, this is a great product from , excellent quality and so easy and fun to use. Check them out!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I haven't met anyone who didn't have a hassle with David's bridal!!! I'd love to see this book, it looks great.