Monday, June 22, 2009

Crazy Weekend

Want to know what I did from Friday at 3:00 p.m. until Sunday at 10:00 p.m.? Too bad, you're getting the list anyway.

* Met the Qwest man who fixed the Internet
* Shopped at Albertsons
* Dinner at MacCool's at the District
* Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
* Wrote 3 blog posts (2 here, 1 here)
* Slept
* Vacuumed the study
* Pulled weeds
* Marinated steaks for dinner
* Shopped at Macys
* Shopped at JCPenney
* Shopped at Bath and Body Works
* Returned an item to Fashion Bug
* Shopped at Payless Shoes
* Shopped at Walmart
* Shopped at Deseret Industries
* Shopped at Dick's Ace Hardware
* Shopped at Michaels
* Visited with my family
* Put together 2 end tables and 1 tool rack
* Thumbed through Saturday's newspaper
* Swept and vacuumed all rooms on the main floor
* Made dinner for the Huffakers
* Did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen
* Finished reading River Secrets by Shannon Hale
* Slept
* Put a roast in the crock pot
* Gave myself a manicure
* Worked at Music and the Spoken Word
* Thumbed through Sunday's newspaper
* Went to Church
* Taught Gospel Principles
* Wrapped Fathers Day gifts
* Made dinner for the Hinckleys
* Did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen
* Swept the sidewalk
* Moved a bookshelf and contents from one room to another
* Had a long conversation with Dave
* Read a chapter in another book
* Slept

It's all about making a plan and sticking to it -- the day stretches on and you accomplish more than you can imagine!

P.S. Yes, I did a lot of shopping. But, I only shopped the sales and I used lots of coupons and wedding present gift cards at every location, so in the end I spent very little money and I had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

just reading that list made me tired. Glad it was you doing all the running around. Next time you are out and about, call me so I can let you take care of my errands too.