Friday, July 11, 2008

A-ll 'B-out C-helsea -- Tagged

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Public Transportation

B = BEST FEATURE: My Smile (thanks to Dr. Canland Olsen)

C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Sisters

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Husband and lots of Kids, Owning a Reception Center

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Earrings (but I find lotion, chapstick, and nail clippers to be equally essential)

F = FAVORITE PAST TIME: Cooking New Recipes

G = GOOD AT: Throwing Parties

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Europe, the Pacific Islands, or Matrimony

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I’d Change Careers then try Europe and the Pacific Islands

J = JUNKIE FOR: Good romantic comedy movies from 1930s-1950s

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Anne E.

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a movie poster of Disney’s Tarzan hanging in my room

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Eating lunch with President Howard W. Hunter the week before he became Prophet of the Church

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Fall for that guy, no matter what he says or does

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Turning off my work cell phone

P = PERSON I MOST ADMIRE: Sherry W.

Q = QUOTE: “Eternity is much, much longer than mortality.” Julie B. Beck

R = REASON TO SMILE: 3 Nieces and 3 Nephews and knowing I’m their favorite aunt :)

S = SORRY ABOUT: Some recent episodes of a short temper with family members

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Jill, Megan D., Heidi, Amber

U = UNINTERESTED IN: Becoming a Centenarian

V = VERY SCARED OF: Not being able to pay the bills

W = WORST HABIT: Biting Hangnails

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Historical – Boston or Washington DC; Theater – Cedar City or New York City; Scenery – British Isles

Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: 1950s – post-WWII, when people dressed up to go to the movies

Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Leo

1 comment:

Charisse Baxter said...

Thanks for doing this! Absolutely fascinating! (And very clever title. NICE.)