Monday, June 23, 2008

Stud Alert

Yesterday I took a drive down to my new house for the first time in over a week. Last Saturday it was just a foundation with plumbing pipes. Look at how much they've worked on it since then!



This is a view from the front. You can see the garage and the wall off to the right is the master bedroom closet. The front door is around to the side of the house.




This view is from the master bedroom looking into the master bathroom and closet. For a cookie-cutter condominium this has a big master bathroom and huge walk-in closet. Good thing since I've got a lot of clothes that will need to go in it.




This is a view out the back. The back of the house has a door and three windows to let in lots of light. Right now you are looking on the soon-to-be parking lot of the church and my backyard.

It's all coming right along! This week I get to pick out carpet, paint, light fixtures, faucets, cabinets, etc. at a 5-hour design center appointment. Fun! Fun! Fun!

2 comments:

BCassFam said...

That is so cool. To see it from the ground up.

Charisse Baxter said...

Uh... I'm kind of maybe getting the impression that you are (perhaps) a LEETLE bit excited about this whole "house" thing. I dunno, am I reading that right?




(Also, WHOOOEEEE! Congrats!)