Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm In Love...

...with this house.



On a whim, Dave made the mistake of taking us on a drive to look at some houses for sale. We weren't too thrilled with what we saw in existing homes and in the end we talked about building a new house in our neighborhood -- sometime in the future, like 2 or 3 years from now.

But I mentioned it to my mom and she was more than happy to accompany me on a walk through of the models.


This Woodside Home, "Pemberly," is AMAZING!!! But I want all the upgrades -- hobby room on the main floor, bonus room above the garage, fireplace, extended island, upgraded cabinets and floors, larger lot, covered back patio, etc, etc, etc -- which makes it financially out of reach right now.

Maybe someday we'll be able to make it ours but for now I'll have to just dream about it.

No comments: