Friday, October 5, 2012

A Fall Evening at Scary Cherry Hill

We went miniature golfing at Scary Cherry Hill this week.  The course was decorated for Halloween with each hole marked by a tombstone.  While Dave took his turn putting I thought it would be fun to take a picture of Benjamin at one of the tombstones.  He has been sitting on his own the last couple of days so I propped him up against the plywood, stepped back, and snapped this.


Ah, my cute little guy! But I really wanted him to look at me so I took another step back and called out his name. He turned to look but lost his balance and this happened.


Yes, I am a bad mommy. But I rushed to get him just as I took the photo which is why it's blurry. Luckily, he was so well bundled up he had a soft landing and was just fine. So, I picked him up and tried one last time.


This last photo was perfect and a helpful hand reached up from the tombstone to hold him safely in place.

We had a great time mini golfing and afterwards took a fun tractor ride through the cherry orchards. A perfect fall evening!


No comments: