Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Do List

Yesterday I sat down and wrote out all the things that need to be done within the next week or less at home and at church. Then I wrote down all the things I want to do before the Summer ends and all the projects that need doing at our house sooner than later.

Let's just say I have never seen such a long To Do list. Ouch! And what's worse, I am certain I inadvertently left some things off the list. Also, let's not forget the things that need to be done again as soon as you check them off the list...dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc. (I thought this weekend would be quiet, guess not.)

If you want to help, you are more than welcome to come on over. I'll even feed you.

Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Jillums said...

Is this your actual list? And are you planning on Tuacahn?

Chelsea H. Huffaker said...

Very perceptive! This is just a small portion of my actual list. Sad there is so much to do...

cbenzley said...

I can completely relate to your long to-do list. I have a drawer where I stash all the lists I make and I only open it when I am feeling really brave. Good luck with everything you are doing:).