Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

This has been one of the busiest, longest weekends on record.

It all began early Thursday morning as I took four of my Young Women down to Snow College for Youth Conference. We had a GREAT time and even took in the Manti Pageant while we were there. But we sure didn't get much sleep.




I had about two hours back at home on Saturday before I turned around and went in to work for a concert in the Tabernacle. Everything went very well with my event but the after-concert reception didn't end until almost 11:45 pm!

After a third short night in a row it was off to ward counsel meeting on Sunday, then the three-hour block meeting, followed by Father's Day visits to my dad and Dave's.

Needless to say, I am still extremely exhausted after this very busy weekend. Hopefully next weekend proves to be much more quiet.

No comments: