Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Christmas

Dave and I had a very fun first Christmas together! (And yes, Santa brought us a Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head!)



I had a huge surprise for Dave and made him go on a treasure hunt through the house to find his gift...

The gift wouldn't fit under the Christmas tree, so I tried to hide it in the pantry.


But it wouldn't fit in the pantry either (where Dave found some Sparkling Cider - which he loves and I never buy it), so I tried to hide the gift in the freezer.


Unfortunately the freezer wasn't big enough either (but it did contain some Cookie Dough Ice Cream - another treat I never buy), so my last option was under the stairs.


And there it was! A new flat screen TV!

Dave was really surprised and we both love our new HDTV!


P.S. If you would like our old TV for FREE and are willing to come pick it up, it is yours, for FREE!

2 comments:

Jillums said...

Does Dave like hot dogs? You sure do have a lot of them in your freezer...

Charisse Baxter said...

Have you already gotten rid of the TV? I could make you an offer consisting of chocolate and handmade jewelry...