Saturday, September 26, 2009

General Relief Society Meeting

Today has been a very long day at work. This morning I rehearsed the choir for the Saturday afternoon session of conference, and too early in the afternoon the Relief Society choir came in to prepare for tonight's meeting.


Dave, my sweet husband, met me during my two hour break and took me out to lunch at TGIFridays. It was a wonderful two hours. Lunch was great and spending time during the busy day with my husband was even better.

After lunch Dave hung out with me for an hour or so as I began part two of the day. He noticed that I have no pockets in my skirt and because I have to keep my cell phone on me at all times, I often stick it through the shoulder strap of my bra. This allows me to use both hands but it can be a bit embarrassing when it rings and I have to reach down my blouse to retrieve it.

Dave soon took off but before I knew it he was back with a gift.


He went and bought me this cute little bag so I can keep my phone in it instead of my bra. What a sweet, wonderful man! It is the perfect little purse to use here at the Conference Center. Thank you, Honey!!!

No comments: