Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bowling

So Dave has this thing where he says first date bowling is the Mormon equivalent to the world's typical going out for drinks on a first date. You can imagine, then, how many games my Dave has bowled in his quest for a wife. In fact, the first time he called me he left a message and said, "Maybe we could go bowling some time." We never went. I like to think our relationship worked out because we didn't go bowling -- I wasn't just like all the other girls he had dated through the years.

To celebrate our first year together (that would be 1 year since we started dating), we went bowling. I figure it is safe now that we have made it official with rings and a ceremony and all.




I am pleased to say that I WON! (at least the first game)



The second game didn't go so well. But my thumb started swelling and was getting stuck in the ball and all the other balls around us had too big of a thumb hole and there were these cute little kids bowling next to us that kept distracting me, etc. etc. etc.


This is so humiliating but I promised Dave I would put it up. Great job, Honey!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I guess Mark and I went out for drinks our first date :)