Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hallway of Doors

What you can see: doors to the coat closet, under the stairs, and laundry room. What you can't see: doors to the master bedroom, main bathroom, and garage. That's a lot of doors, if you ask me.


This pantry closet makes me positively giddy. It is what ultimately sold me on this house. It's HUGE!


You'll note we have a banister on the stairs. See that little opening at the top of the stairs between the wall and the ceiling? I have a feeling the nieces and nephews are going to love climbing up on it. Probably not a good idea.


If you look up you'll notice that I have a garage door. It's pretty, don't you think?


They've started the exterior stucco work too. I hope there's no superstition to walking under scaffolding like walking under a ladder since that is the only way into my house right now.

No comments: