Friday, September 26, 2008

26 Days and Counting

Woodside Homes called to say that my house is almost finished! (I had actually kind of already figured that out during my weekly trips to see its progress.) I am scheduled to do a final walk-through on October 16th and then I close on October 21st. It's coming up fast and will be here before I know it.

Looks like it's time to start packing up my things, shop for a refrigerator and window blinds (and lots more besides but these are the 2 essential things I have left to buy), write up some rules and regulations for the roommates, and pull together a down payment. Lots to do!

Stay posted for your personal invitation to attend a house warming party, but be patient because it may still be a month or more away.


A Work in Progress

June 23

July 13

August 17

August 24

September 7

September 21

1 comment:

Aly said...

How exciting! You need to have a a house warming party as soon as you move in. Yeah, it will be a lot of workn to do it that soon, but it will be beneficial. If you have a party the first week you move in, then people will bring you presents, then that will save you from having to spend a lot of money the first while of living on your own and buying a bunch of misc. crap that you need in order to run an effecient home. It's not selfish to throw yourself a party just to get presents, it's just plain praticial. I would totally do the same! And don't worry, I'll be sure to bring you some of that misc. crap that you will need so you will just have one less thing to buy.