Monday, April 7, 2008

The Monday After

It's the Monday after General Conference and I'm still alive...but barely. I have never ached so much after a conference as I do today. Thank goodness for ibuprofen.

Weekend in Review:
1. Three days of a 4:00 a.m. alarm and in to work by 5:30. Ouch!
2. The red and the brown outfits referenced in the previous post were busts...gratefully the alternatives turned out very well.
3. The visiting choir from a certain school down south arrived late and brought with them everything they shouldn't: coats, huge purses, cell phones, cameras, food, water bottles, beards, etc.
4. The visiting choir from two schools up north arrived on time and obeyed every rule. Kudos to them!
5. I ran into two old friends: Maja, who used to work in the ticket office; and Rhett, who used to run the PEF call center next to the ticket call center.
6. I think the M&M date with the cute security guard went fairly well. No plans yet for a follow-up date but I did get a hug out of it!

No comments: