Friday, April 18, 2008

80 Miles & 3 Kids

80 Miles: I took in my 2-year old car for it's annual safety and emissions inspection yesterday and when they finished my receipt had a big, fat REJECTED printed across the bottom. I tried not to take the glaring note personally. Apparently, my Malibu needed new tie rods (please don't ask me what that is because I have no idea) before it would pass the safety check. Luckily, I was still 80 miles away from the expiration of my warranty. So, back to the Chevrolet dealership (for the second time in a month) to have them fix the problem. Gratefully, they had the parts in stock and the time available to work on my car. So, three trips to the inspector, two trips to the dealership, a couple of hundred dollars later, and I am all registered for another year. I love having a car to get me where I need to go but I really hate everything else about them.

3 Kids: Jennie sent pictures from their latest photo shoot and since she doesn't have a blog to publish them I have taken upon me the responsibility to show the rest of the world my cute nieces and nephew.

Miss Colette

Master Jamison

Miss Vera Ellen

The Mabey Kids

1 comment:

Charisse Baxter said...

I think I'd really like to have a car that looked just like the picture you used... !

80 miles from warranty? You are absolutely living right.

Very cute kids - love the no-holds-barred grins!