Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Icicle Creation

There is this house near my parents' that has a beautiful icicle creation in their yard. They took all the icicles off their house and arranged them in the snow to create what almost looks like a sunburst of ice (if such an oxymoron is possible).

So imagine my surprise today when I ventured outside my front door. There under my bedroom window was an icicle creation. I don't know who did it or when but what a wonderful, beautiful thing to see in the midst of all the never-ending snow.



These photos hardly do it justice. It is an amazing sight to see. You'll have to stop by before it melts away.

I am very grateful to the artisan who gave me a little piece of beauty in my own yard in the middle of all this snow. Thank you, whoever you are!

1 comment:

Jillums said...

Those are some big icicles!