Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Great Circle of Life

Yesterday my sweet grandma, Kathryn Harmon Lambert, passed away. She was a wonderful, righteous woman and we will miss her very much. But, I am grateful to know that she is out of pain and reunited with Grandpa and Aunt Sherri.



While Grandma was leaving this mortal existence, Lisa and Nathan were welcoming another little life into the world. Their baby girl was born yesterday. She is beautiful and healthy and we are excited to have this new addition in our family.

Days like yesterday make me so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and the plan of salvation. Birth and death are just two steps along the pathway to eternal life. It doesn't mean that I will miss Grandma any less but I find great comfort knowing that I will see her again because we are a forever family.

(Click here to learn more about the plan of salvation and forever families.)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Chelsea, We're sorry to read about your grandmother. Eternal perspective and memories, and you have both, are the key.

Tim and Peggy