Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wedding Update

Slowly, but surely, we are getting all the pieces put together for our upcoming wedding. I had no idea how hard and stressful this was going to be, especially when you are trying to keep it as inexpensive as possible.

You know how many girls will tell you they have every part of their wedding planned out, they just need the groom. I certainly felt that way. Well, now that I am actually in the process, I feel complely opposite: I have the groom but nothing else.

However, last night, I bought THE DRESS! It was twice as much as I wanted to spend once we included all the alterations and the foundation garments, but I love it and it looks really good on me!

Yea! I finally got the picture to load! We took this covertly at the dress shop so it isn't the greatest quality. Click here to see it online.

7 comments:

Megan Di said...

It's gorgeous. And once you consider everything, you actually got a pretty good deal on it. So are you going to let me wear it after you're done?

Jillums said...

It is beautiful! Who cares if it cost more than what you wanted to spend! Just remember how much you are saving on your reception!

(P.S. I told you you would need a strapless bra!)

Annie said...

Its beautiful!

Aly said...

I love it!

Pamela said...

It's beautiful! Don't let Dave see!

The Willeyes said...

It looks beautiful on you! Just remember, there will be stress and all kinds of problems...and eventually you'll even look back and laugh.

Julie said...

Congratulations!! Your dress is beautiful. The best advice I received was this: You plan and plan and want the day to be perfect, so assign someone to handle all of the little "emergencies" (My sister was mine) IE: deodorant, make up, run in nylons, safety pin,etc. She prepares for them and has all the items available!
Also, realize things will go wrong--it rained on my wedding day--but just sit back and enjoy the ride! It will all be ok! :)