Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sugar Bowl Party

If you weren't there, which most of you weren't because so many of you came down with the flu on the very day of a very great game, you missed out!

Just to recap what you already know...
The University of Utah scored 3 touchdowns in the first quarter of the game against Alabama and went on to win 31-17. That makes the U 13-0 this season. Amazing!

Another amazing aspect that many of you missed out on, because you were ill, is the great spread of food I laid out.

Unfortunately, I can't get the pictures to upload. But, trust me, it was delicious...bean dip and chips, cheese spread and crackers, carrots and celery, homemade chicken nuggets, leftover Christmas goodies. The perfect treats for a perfect game!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks for the awesome party! That game was something else.

Have you though about hosting/attending a Sugar Bowl II (repeat of Sugar Bowl I) party? Channel 13 is rebroadcasting the game Saturday, January 17 at 7:00 pm. I am totally recording it on DVD and then I am going to re-watch it as faithfully as I used to watch my own high school football highlight films.