Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love the Utah State Fair

I LOVE the Utah State Fair! I really don't know why, except that I have fond memories of Aunt Sherri taking me a couple of times when I was younger. So for the past few years I have pretty much forced my family to come with me. I think they are finally falling in love with it too!


It wouldn't be the Fair without trying out the big yellow tractors.


All the kids love the Little Hands Farm - maybe its because they've learned how to use the cow as a water gun.


If you're lucky you might end up at the Fair on the All-You-Can-Eat Ice Cream day. $3 for Aggie Ice Cream, BYU Creamery, Farr's, Creamies, etc. As much as your tummy can hold.


This little girl's expression makes me laugh - look at those eyes.


Doesn't this just make every kid want to live on a farm.


Another great year at the Fair!

1 comment:

Joellen said...

We love going too... we missed out on the little farm, where was it?