Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Out-Patient, In-Office

I actually came home a day early from Girls Camp to have a little out-patient, in-office surgery. Nothing major and I'm doing well -- so well we even went out to lunch on the way home. Hopefully this procedure will help us get pregnant now.

Dave was loving snapping pictures of me coming out of the sedation. I was out of it enough to not even realize what he was doing. Later in the day I learned that he had already sent this picture to half of his phone book. Sweet husband, isn't he.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Those Huffaker boys are so sweet. Did you get the picture of me sleeping after I got my epidural? I know everyone else did.

Paul said...

I got some cute pictures of Jenny right after her C-section. Wanna see? :)

The Willeyes said...

Having had MANY procedures to try for the same result as you, I hope things went well and that you are doing ok :) Melanie