Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Starting to Feel Like Home

Our house is really starting to come together and feel like a home!

I finished putting together the computer room this past weekend. Dave loves having the internet and a computer to work on.






There are now end tables in the living room. I searched many a store for these -- they had to be simple and functional, inexpensive and match the couches. I think I did well. Just don't look too closely and please don't sit on them -- remember, they are kind of cheap (and from Walmart).


Notice the phone there? We now have a landline. Please, feel free to call us!

Now, I only need to figure out what to do with this disaster.

2 comments:

Aly said...

I love that the flowers I gave you are on display. So cute!

Jennie said...

do you have a number to do with the home phone?